Obama With Bachelet ? Arriving March 23 /24...!

Rich One

Registered
Obama will travel with Bachelet ?after his visit to Cuba on March 23/24 according to Infobae . First visit after 20 years??

http://www.infobae.c...-mauricio-macri

En el parte de prensa, se destaca que el mandatario norteamericano viajará con Michelle Bachelet y tiene previsto entrevistarse con "el nuevo presidente Mauricio Macri, Instead of Michelle Obama..???

The last visit was by George Buffoon opps I mean W. Bush in Mar del Plata when he was not actually recived with flowers and abrazos..more like soretes and abucheos!

The poin
It was 11 yrs ago when that Bush thing was here!

The point was the gaffe by Infobae saying he's travelling with Michelle Bachelet ??? :D :D jajajaj instead of Micelle Obama..!

En el parte de prensa, se destaca que el mandatario norteamericano viajará con Michelle Bachelet y tiene previsto entrevistarse con "el nuevo presidente Mauricio Macri,

By far the mist interesting part of the info bae article are the readers' comments.
A veritable cross section of Argentine public opinion and worth reading
Having picked March 24 -the anniversary of the military coup could go either way if it's played out correctly
When Bush came in 2004,my Nestor K.supporter neighbor and state employee across the hall put a printed sign on his door (obviouly handed out to all "ñoquis"
"Si Bush viene,yo paro".I thought,"OMG,these people will find any excuse NOT to work" and it's still true.

Back