Obgyn, Health Insurance?

So, I just moved to BA a couple of months ago. I'm having a vaginal issue and find myself in need of an OBGYN visit.

However, I have no idea how to go about this. Do I need insurance? I have insurance in the U.S. but I'm pretty sure it won't work internationally. I'm here on a tourist visa as well.

Can someone tell me what the process is? Also, are there suggestions for a doctor that speaks fluent English? I can definitely get by in Spanish but an English speaking doctor would be preferred.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Some international insurers will cover overseas health care (check your plan).

The public healthcare system is open to you even as a non resident. Go to any public hospital and ask for a gynecologist.

Private health insurance is also available to those here on a tourist visa (do a search on the forum).

All that having been said, your best bet is probably going to be going to a private clinic and just paying out of pocket. It won't be that expensive. I'll let the women of the forum give recommendations.