Obra Social For Monotributo

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
I have a monotributista and was told that I can get an obra social; Obra Social de Ejecutivos y del Personal de Direccion de Empressas. I went to the website and it looks like the options are groups of workers such as Airline Workers and Beer Industry Workers. I must say I'm a bit confused. Must be all the beer I drank during the World Cup.

Has anyone here gotten obra social through their monotributista and, if so, can you recommend one company over another?

Many thanks!

GS

OBRA SOCIAL DE EJECUTIVOS Y DEL PERSONAL DE DIRECCION DE EMPRESAS JURAMENTO 2075 | CAPITAL FEDERAL - JURAMENTO(601-3300)
4 -310-5000 | 0800-555-6733

Is this what you were searching for?

http://www.sssalud.gov.ar/index/index.php?cat=agsis&opc=listRnos&tipo=10

NOTE: I live in Bariloche.

As a monotributo I believe you an choose the Obra Social you want. I have been with http://www.ospesalud.com.ar/ for the last 5 years. They are the obra social for the petrol industry - I have nothing to do with the petrol industry!

I live in Bariloche and have had an excellent experience with OSPE. I can go to any of the 4 hospitals here in Bariloche (and also have coverage throughout Argentina). I have been 'interned' twice, had x-rays, MRI's etc and the co-pago for 2 nights at the hospital, MRI, medication etc. as was just AR$80!

I'm on plan 425 and pay (by direct debit) about AR$150 a month. On this plan I have to pay a 'co-pago' of about AR$10 per doctor visit and have to get most things authorised but I just email a copy of the prescription etc to the OSPE office here in Bariloche and a day or so later receive an email back with it authorised. You get the standard 40% off prescriptions (but you need to get then authorised first). If you are 'interned' you don't have to get anything authorised you are fully covered.

Can't say what the cover/ hospitals are like in Buenos Aires but here in Bariloche I can't fault the service.

NOTE: I live in Bariloche.

As a monotributo I believe you an choose the Obra Social you want. I have been with http://www.ospesalud.com.ar/ for the last 5 years. They are the obra social for the petrol industry - I have nothing to do with the petrol industry!

I live in Bariloche and have had an excellent experience with OSPE. I can go to any of the 4 hospitals here in Bariloche (and also have coverage throughout Argentina). I have been 'interned' twice, had x-rays, MRI's etc and the co-pago for 2 nights at the hospital, MRI, medication etc. as was just AR$80!

I'm on plan 425 and pay (by direct debit) about AR$150 a month. On this plan I have to pay a 'co-pago' of about AR$10 per doctor visit and have to get most things authorised but I just email a copy of the prescription etc to the OSPE office here in Bariloche and a day or so later receive an email back with it authorised. You get the standard 40% off prescriptions (but you need to get then authorised first). If you are 'interned' you don't have to get anything authorised you are fully covered.

Can't say what the cover/ hospitals are like in Buenos Aires but here in Bariloche I can't fault the service.

Wow great plan !! you must be under 20 yo. :D

Otherwise known as OSDE... There quite a few threads about their plans. I'm happy with mine.

I believe OSDE (Medicus, Swiss Medica etc) are more of a 'plan de salud privada' than an Obra Social, that's why they charge a fortune for their plans, members of this forum seem to be paying $1000's per month - I pay just $150 per month. You can associate with OSDE etc. as a monotributo and you get the 'Aportes Obra Social' of $146 from your montrobuito payments credited to them. I was trying to do this with Medicus when I signed up with them 6 years ago, but it took them so long to get this accredited that I decided if their health plan was as good as their administration then it was time to look elsewhere...

If you're already paying for a prepaga (OSDE, Galeno, Hosp Italiano/Alemán/Británico, etc.) call their customer service number and ask them for the obra social name (and code number) they're associated to. Explain you want the "aportes obra social del monotributo" credited to your prepaga account. (ie. health portion of monotributo through OSDEPYM can be credited to Hospital Británico Health Plan)
Once you know that you'll need to go to the obra social office, fill in a form, attach a copy of your dni (nothing gets done here without photocopies of your dni), constancia de monotributo and a copy of your prepaga ID.
Next step forward a copy of this form to your prepaga and that should do it.

If you did not chose/inform AFIP which is the obra social of your choice (associated with your prepaga) when you got your monotributo then one was randomly assigned to you at the time. You should be able to change it.

Similar procedure applies if you're working "in relación de dependencia" to credit your aportes obra social to your prepaga account. And in both cases you can add the aportes of your husband/wife.

Back