Obtaining Brazilian Reals

r3dwyn

Registered
Hi all,

Bit of a travel question here. I am heading to Brazil for holidays and want to know how to get Brazilian Reals from my Argey bank account. I don't have a credit card and am worried about conversion fees withdrawing from my savings card in Brazil.

Is there a really good/recommended way to withdraw Reals, for example from Banco de la Nacion Argentina? Anyone know how much you can convert a day/limits?

Help would be appreciated

r3d x

r3dwyn said:
Hi all,

Bit of a travel question here. I am heading to Brazil for holidays and want to know how to get Brazilian Reals from my Argey bank account. I don't have a credit card and am worried about conversion fees withdrawing from my savings card in Brazil.

Is there a really good/recommended way to withdraw Reals, for example from Banco de la Nacion Argentina? Anyone know how much you can convert a day/limits?

Help would be appreciated

r3d x

You're no longer allowed to withdraw foreign currency (including reales) from an Argentine peso account abroad. Your only option is to go to AFIP before your trip with you plane ticket, accomodation info, etc and ask for permission(I think you can only do this now 24/48 hours before you leave)

Friends,

I am looking to buy Brazilian Reals. I have USD. Can anyone suggest a place/cueva to get a good rate?

If anyone has a surplus of Reals on regular basis, I will like to exchange my usd on a regular basis with you.

Anything from Reals worth 500 usd to 2000 usd now or in the later part of the year...please get in touch.

We can exchange as per xe.com rates.

Back