Obtaining prescription for anti-depressants in Buenos Aires

harold12

Registered
Helloo, I will be moving to Buenos Aires soon and am wondering how to go about obtaining a prescription for Zoloft once I get there.

I assume I will need to visit a hospital to get a prescription, are there any recommendations about which hospital to use? Unless there is a simpler way. I don't mind waiting a few weeks for an appointment as can bring enough with me to get by for a couple of months.

Thanks!

Helloo, I will be moving to Buenos Aires soon and am wondering how to go about obtaining a prescription for Zoloft once I get there.

I assume I will need to visit a hospital to get a prescription, are there any recommendations about which hospital to use? Unless there is a simpler way. I don't mind waiting a few weeks for an appointment as can bring enough with me to get by for a couple of months.

Thanks!
Do you need to see a physician who speaks English? You can also get an appt with an internist in private practice to obtain a prescription.

Available in ARG:
Zoloft (coated) 50mg
Clase ATC: n06ab06 - Sertralina

Zoloft ODT
Clase ATC: n06ab06 - Sertralina

Any private general practitioner won't have any issues prescribing you whatever antidepressant you want. A consultation won't cost more than 1500 pesos ($25)

Back