Off the beaten path art? Street Art?

rio517

Registered
Hey,

I was wondering if there were any especially good areas to find cool street art in the city? Cool murals or otherwise. I've seen a lot of interesting stuff here and there, but was looking for more.

About me: I'm Mario. From DC, working in Politics/Technology. I've been here a month and staying until the end of august, but just found out about this forum a little while ago.

Also: I was thinking of hitting up one of those spanglish events around town. If anyone is interested or knows any other cool parties/going ons, let me know!

-Mario

Hey Mario, Spanglish is great for meeting people. There is usually a group that goes out after. If you want to see graffiti Biking Buenos Aires has a graffiti tour and I think Day Clicker goes by similar spots. Other than that, bars like Sugar in Soho are full of expats. Unico is busy most nights and Congo a cool set up. If you are into soccer then play a game with FCBAFA.

rio517 said:
Hey,

I was wondering if there were any especially good areas to find cool street art in the city? Cool murals or otherwise. I've seen a lot of interesting stuff here and there, but was looking for more.

About me: I'm Mario. From DC, working in Politics/Technology. I've been here a month and staying until the end of august, but just found out about this forum a little while ago.

Also: I was thinking of hitting up one of those spanglish events around town. If anyone is interested or knows any other cool parties/going ons, let me know!

-Mario

Mario you inspired me to start documenting the locations of some of the murals that I know about into my first blog ever. I hope this helps you a little in finding these inspiring paintings while you are here.

http://johnenbsas.wordpress.com

Back