Off To Paraguay

arlean

Registered
I'm headed for Paraguay for a while. ElQueso I still have your wonderful post about putting your inlaws in business and helping them to be self-dependent "entrepreneurs." Small time, yes, but entrepreneurs, nevertheless. Thank you for giving me permission to publish it. I probably am going to find a good place for it since I'll be concentrating on Paraguay for a while.

Sure wish I could see them while I'm there. I'm wondering if they are near to civilization and if you think they'd be okay with being photographed. Not sure if I could get to them, but I'd like to. Plus they probably don't speak English. I publicize every story I find that is similar to yours because it gives people ideas about how they can make a difference. And you really made a difference. A lot of people wouldn't even think of that, but once they hear a story like yours, it opens up to them possibilities and a new way of thinking. It surely did in my own. .

Good luck and Bon voyage Arlean! And thanks for all your caring, whether one agrees with you or not! Abrazo!

Back