Offshore Corporation In Panama

funuearhole

Registered
Hi all,

Hope someone can help me here, I have a Panama Corporation. I wanted to transfer my house, car and business into the corporation but my escribano says it cannot be done! He says he has asked in Mendoza but they see Panama as the "Devil" and won't do it. what can i do?

Hi all,

Hope someone can help me here, I have a Panama Corporation. I wanted to transfer my house, car and business into the corporation but my escribano says it cannot be done! He says he has asked in Mendoza but they see Panama as the "Devil" and won't do it. what can i do?

Obviously Panamá is evil and, for that reason, Argentines cannot buy Balboas.

Hi all,

You cannot off shore, simple like that. However, you can do a company here but makes no sense. The House is better as a familly asset (it cannot be touch).

You need a better accountant and a lawyer.

[background=rgb(230, 230, 230)]Hi Bajo_cero.[/background]
[background=rgb(230, 230, 230)]Why not? When I bought the house and business etc it was written in that I was transferring the assets to an offshore company. There are no restrictions on doing this. The only problem is that it is from Panama. even though the law here says it is legal they still wont![/background]
[background=rgb(230, 230, 230)]The house I am told IS at risk. From ebargos and auctions if someone files a spirilous claim against you and you do not know about it (for example returning to your country for a long time). They can stop you from selling your property as well.[/background]

[background=rgb(230, 230, 230)]Are you talking about getting a bien de familia? [/background]

The familly home is protected against embargos. It is called, bien de familia. I m dealing a lot with tax courts and law suits and how to survive them. So, it is a stupid strategy, do better. If there is a law suit, you pay first, you claim later. And there is not federal contencioso judge who buys the bs of Panamá. By the way, to try to evade is a federal crime and tax is based on living here.

But does the bien de familia protect the house so that you can still sell it later with no problems? I have a friend who went back for a year, when he came back someone he didn't know filed a claim saying he and his family had work for him for many years. They wanted a stupid amount (250,000 pesos). My friend did not have anyone working for him but because he did not contest it (out of the country) they said that it has passed in the court and that he HAS to pay or else they will put a lien or auction his house!

The business pays taxes here but I want everything in one Company. I also have property in another country so i think it is better and easier for me. no evasion in mind at all. Just want things out of my name. easier to sell a company that owns property etc.

You shoul consult a lawyer who does this. Now you are in the right dirección.

The case you mentioned can be fixed.

Really? He found a lawyer who supposedly specializes in work related issues (Ospera) and they said because he had an "Acta" against him then that was it? What else should he do? finding a lawyer is difficult as they all tell you they know what they are doing and yet clearly they don't! He is in San Rafael I believe...maybe different there?

He needs a criminal lawyer for fraud on the notification of the lawsuit.
There is an appeal called revision for this kind of situations.

Back