Oh No.. Not The Wine!

Pensador

Registered
Well I guess its time to stock up or hord up on the wine....

http://www.wine-searcher.com/m/2015/01/wine-crisis-leads-to-protests-in-argentina

"Argentina's economic crisis"? take a look at la costa. NO CABE UN ALFILER!!!

I do not remember a season like this, with so many people in vacation, at the beach.

Crisis, psé...

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahahaaaaa.....mwhaahahaha hhohohoohohooohohoho heheheheeeheheheh....oh stop, please, mati, stop...muewhahahahaha,,.I can't take anymore. It's too funny.

Let's ignore every reliable economic indicator available, and there aren't many, and point to the bulging coastline. Of course, nothing to do with the fact that it's impossible to vacation abroad because the peso is worthless. I know people who would always have left the country for a few weeks but for the first time in ages this year have gone to the Argentine coast because they can't afford to do anything else.

Yay. Success.

I imagine this will be critical in the forthcoming election. "b..b...but but but, we had a busy internal tourism month in Jan"

jejejajaaajajajaaa ooow..hoho...hahahahaha..

aww. please, stop it before it's too late.

I do not remember a season like this, with so many people in vacation, at the beach.

Crisis, psé...
that because they cant travel outside argentina
I repeat it,you are a k clown

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahahaaaaa.....mwhaahahaha hhohohoohohooohohoho heheheheeeheheheh....oh stop, please, mati, stop...muewhahahahaha,,.I can't take anymore. It's too funny.

Let's ignore every reliable economic indicator available, and there aren't many, and point to the bulging coastline. Of course, nothing to do with the fact that it's impossible to vacation abroad because the peso is worthless. I know people who would always have left the country for a few weeks but for the first time in ages this year have gone to the Argentine coast because they can't afford to do anything else.

Yay. Success.

I imagine this will be critical in the forthcoming election. "b..b...but but but, we had a busy internal tourism month in Jan"

jejejajaaajajajaaa ooow..hoho...hahahahaha..

aww. please, stop it before it's too late.
dont worry,2 years from now,he will deny being k,in fact,he does it right now,menem won by 54% in 1995,and now,nobody voted for him,thats the way argentinians are

Crisis, psé...

Matias did you complete your education? Have you taken any courses or ever studied economics?

One thing you should learn to do. Never ever under any circumstances believe what people are telling you especially politicians and in many cases the media. Always do your own home work and acquire your own understanding. Then you can make informed decisions based on legitimate understanding and insights.

Referring to crowded beaches during the summer as an economic indicator demonstrates that you do not have any understanding or back ground in economics. Anyone that would point to a crowded resort or beach area as an economic indicator is trying to deceive you and take advantage of the fact that you are NOT educated in economics. In short the intention is to deceive and manipulate you.

People have difficulty respecting you because you demonstrate that you don’t even know what you’re posting about. Then you make that worse by using data that has nothing to do with any real economic understanding to back up your pseudo understanding. When that data actually supports the fact there is an economic problem, if you understand what is really going on.

Back