online TV?

RogueTango

Registered
i just discovered I cannot watch online episodes because I am outside of the US. If I hide my IP will that help? Anyone know how?

Sorry Sara, I forgot to post the link, but glad to see you found it. Yes, you need to download the software, very easy, and then you connect to whichever country you want, depending on what you want to watch. I generally use it to connect to the UK and to Ireland, you simply click connect to the country that you are needing to pretend to be in, depending on what you want to watch.

It works for Hula and cbs in the US, as I have done that, as well as CMT (Don't ask!), and I am sure if PBS has a web presence, then it will work for that too.

As for Movies etc, there is always the alternative of using a Torrent download facility, such as Pirate Bay or EZTV (for TV) - This is a litle more complicated, and requires a Torrent Client (I'm probably losing you here...)... If you need help on this, PM me, and I will happily assist in getting you set up. The added bonus of Torrent downloads are that they are free (Shhh..... sort of illegal too, but I won't tell anyone!) :)

SaraSara said:
I tried this site and a malware warning sign popped up. Have you had any trouble?

Viruses are generally not designed for Macs, but I don't want to risk getting mine infected.

I'm on a mac using firefox and I don't have any issues but I'm def gonna check out overplay!

As for movies, I use this site-
http://www.movies-links.tv/

SaraSara said:
I tried this site and a malware warning sign popped up. Have you had any trouble?

Viruses are generally not designed for Macs, but I don't want to risk getting mine infected.

my kids use it all the time, never heard them complain...never had any viruses or whatever on their mac.

I also watch somethings sometimes on surf the channel. I've never had any virus or anything.

O, I should add: "that I know of"! :D

Back