Only in Argentina?

Redpossum

Registered

And Google Translate version-
here

Uhhh, Alberto? Really?
I'm at a loss for words.
Not only in Argentina :) In my home country as well I remember these things at school, many years ago.
Always best to teach people to be safe rather than sorry before it is too late.

"the ten thousand penises must be made of semi-hard wood, with a height of 17 centimeters and a cylinder diameter of 4 centimeters"
i guess making them out of super hard ebony wood is not an option?

Very necessary to teach how to use a rubber ..! BUT seems the price is to high $1,300 pesos each..! need semi-hard wood hand carved penises ? can buy silicone self-standing ones at the corner sex shop that last longer, washable and cheaper if bought wholesale via a public tender . ..? Also
A panelist today on TV questioned that perhaps 17 cm. was over the media? and also that hard as wood has a new connotation.
The best part are the juicy comments on the article by readers , too spicy to comment here ....?

Another angle to attack the spreading of STD's is the availability of condoms, adolescents that come out of clubs have no money to buy rubbers or where to buy them at night..? Free distribution at schools is frowned upon by the establishment..!

"the ten thousand penises must be made of semi-hard wood, with a height of 17 centimeters and a cylinder diameter of 4 centimeters"
i guess making them out of super hard ebony wood is not an option?

Ebony and the other hardwoods are endangered due to excessive logging. Indeed, the forests of Argentina* have been ravaged already, and illegal logging even within supposedly protected areas goes on even as we speak.

It would have been more sustainable if the solicitation had specified that these instructional aids be made of renewable hemp fiber...

*Ebony does not grow in the new world, but in Africa and South Asia.

Back