Oops, forgot to introduce myself...

Mike1

Registered
Hola! I'm Michael, everyone calls me Mikey here, and I've been going back and forth between Buenos Aires and Hollywood, California for the last 5 years. Prior to that, I was living in Hell's Kitchen. I've finally moved here in January, amidst the delayed luggages that was lost somewhere between Miami (I'm never going to fly through there or with American Airlines again), Santiago, and Buenos Aires. Yes, the luggages managed to be found & delivered via a courier 3 days later and nothing was missing... I have been at my finance's beach house throughout the summer. Then it was the hunt for work in March (still looking and waiting... odd jobs, here I come)... and now that I'm starting to get a bit more settled in, I have found this site a few days ago and would like to make new friends and hang out with other expats that are living here in the Buenos Aires area. I have a parilla here at our condo/home in Avellaneda if you guys want to have a get together at one time or another. Feel free to give me a shout at (5411) 4208-1474
Mike

Back