Opportunities to speak more spanish

Rosef

Registered
Hello,

I am an English student, I have been here since August trying to improve my Spanish and I am nearing the end of my stay. I go home at the end of May and I am feeling panicked that my Spanish is not as good as it should be, I am looking into extending my flight so that I can stay in Argentina and speak more Spanish, or I am thinking of stopping off in Spain before I go home for a month or 2 in the summer for the same reason. If anyone knows of any opportunities in Argentina or Spain where I could be improving my Spanish and ideally earning something to support myself, please let me know, it would be so appreciated! Thank you, Rose.

Been to Spanglish? They sell cards on their site spanglishexchange.com where you can go unlimited for a time period. They are usually a good deal. There's events most nights of the week.

You might want to make a rule for yourself where you don't speak English, or just go out with one or two English-speaking friends and only speak Spanish.

The best and most classic advice: find a local that doesn't speak English and date them.

Back