Organic Apple Cider Vinegar in Buenos Aires?

davepa

Registered
Hello everyone!

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy organic apple cider vinegar (with "the mother" - i.e. unfiltered, unpasteurized...) in Buenos Aires, and if so, where?

I have tried in Barrio Chino, and the dieteticas Viamonte and Lotos (each one told me to try the other!), with no luck so far.

And no, it's not that I really must have this kind of vinegar to put on my ensalada mixta :) It's for medicinal purposes...

Hmmm... do you know if it has "with the mother" (con la madre!!??) written on it? i.e. is it a little murky with bits in it if you shake it up? Thanks!

Thanks for the link orwellian :)

Unfortunately I don't think it's what I'm looking for. On goes the search...

(maybe that organic farmer's market in Chacarita could have it?)

Or maybe somewhere else would sell organic apple cider vinegar capsules?(which I think also exist)

I'm also a fan of drinking unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar (a la Braggs) so I always have my eye out for it, and no, I don't think there is any similar product here in BA. I'm sending an email to the Casalta people to see what they think about the whole unfiltered vinegar idea, if they have any or know of anyone, so we will see what they say. I'll let you know if I receive good news.

tez said:
I'm also a fan of drinking unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar (a la Braggs) so I always have my eye out for it, and no, I don't think there is any similar product here in BA. I'm sending an email to the Casalta people to see what they think about the whole unfiltered vinegar idea, if they have any or know of anyone, so we will see what they say. I'll let you know if I receive good news.

Great idea to contact Casalta, Tez. Thanks for that - would love to know if you get any good news.

I just bought some capsules of the stuff on Mercado Libre, for now. Expensive, and no idea if they do the same job... I doubt it, but may be the only option here for now :)

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar...-manzana-en-capsulas-baja-de-peso-natural-_JM

Back