Osteopath?

Johnny

Registered
A shout out to anyone who knows a good Osteopath. I was referred to an Osteopath in Belgrano but he is booked up for all of December. I don't want to wait so long to address this lower back problem. Any ideas would be much appreciated!! Thanks!

A shout out to anyone who knows a good Osteopath. I was referred to an Osteopath in Belgrano but he is booked up for all of December. I don't want to wait so long to address this lower back problem. Any ideas would be much appreciated!! Thanks!
Yes, mine. His name is Nelson....a Japanese Argentine. One of the best in town. Hard to get turno. Call the secretaria Patricia and try to get a turno...also can put you on the waiting list.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 4.08.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 4.08.02 PM.png
    667 KB · Views: 9
all the good ones will be booked. your best bet is if someone cancels.

Yes, mine. His name is Nelson....a Japanese Argentine. One of the best in town. Hard to get turno. Call the secretaria Patricia and try to get a turno...also can put you on the waiting list.
I've already contacted his office and there are no openings. Yes, I hear he is very well thought of.

Thanks. Maybe for the future!

If none of the referrals becomes available.

A new source of medical care online has emerged , Doctors that charge full fees and work for an online service for emergencies etc, You can filter by date, language, specialty, prepaga, etc. Check Doctoralia medical services. .

If none of the referrals becomes available.

A new source of medical care online has emerged , Doctors that charge full fees and work for an online service for emergencies etc, You can filter by date, language, specialty, prepaga, etc. Check Doctoralia medical services. .

Plus...Wiri salud online works well too! I've used it several times, paid cash (pesos).

Back