Our Kid Looking For Play Dates With 8+ Year Old Expat Kids

Risu

Registered
Recently all our 8 year old daughter's expat English speaking friends have moved on from Buenos Aires. Though she has many Argentine friends is really missing playing & speaking in English. Looking for new pals girls or boys.

Its a little further in the year, but my children will be down starting late November to end of year. Our daughter will turn 8 in December and son will be 5 1/2. We are looking at options for things for them to get inolved in locally at that time. I am sure they would love some time with an english speaking friend also...they are a little nervous about not knowing much spanish. We can keep in contact and coordiate some play time if you are in town around then.

Yes, let's stay in contact. I will PM you our email address. One summer we shared an art teacher and a swim teacher with another Expat family combined with play time. Worked out great for parents & kids.
Even for Expats adults speaking Spanish or trying to speak Spanish exclusively can be exhausting. Somewhat a comfort just to be in your own native tongue element.

Just emailed you on this Risu, let me know if you do not get it.

Hi Cisco. My family 7,9,12 age kids will be in ba nove-dec. did you find any activities for your kids? My kids speak little Spanish but understand quite well. We are from California. Thanks

Back