Overlanding By Vehicle Or Bike?

Hybrid Ambassador

Registered
Finally,will be able to travel past hoping last hearing of my injury case on front of judge come October 7th,
( tomorrow )..Had workmen's comp related injury in 2010 February, so it has been more than 4 years. had more than three surgeries over the period and endured much pain and grief but hoping my torture will be over soon.

My attorney saz, he hopes this will be the last meeting to settle my injury case so I will be free to embark on the fact finding voyage towards, Argentina~Chile and expecting to commence in November~December of this year. The last time back in February was in Chile with my other Anciano friend and if not for him to fall ill, then have been able to have visit your grand country but at last I can realise this over due trip for sure!

I have a vehicle or a bike for the candidacy to my trip. What do you savvy experienced people of BAexpats suggests as my favourite transportation method. A vehicle or a big bore motorcycle?
I have access to both medium of transportation to plan for thsi upcoming trip. I'm more leisurely thinking
that a vehicle would be more convenient and safe for this past 65 Y/O Anciano..Any comment and advise would be very much appreciated !

Oh forgot to mention. ghost not need to post to my thread please!

Finally,will be able to travel past hoping last hearing of my injury case on front of judge come October 7th,
( tomorrow )..Had workmen's comp related injury in 2010 February, so it has been more than 4 years. had more than three surgeries over the period and endured much pain and grief but hoping my torture will be over soon.

My attorney saz, he hopes this will be the last meeting to settle my injury case so I will be free to embark on the fact finding voyage towards, Argentina~Chile and expecting to commence in November~December of this year. The last time back in February was in Chile with my other Anciano friend and if not for him to fall ill, then have been able to have visit your grand country but at last I can realise this over due trip for sure!

I have a vehicle or a bike for the candidacy to my trip. What do you savvy experienced people of BAexpats suggests as my favourite transportation method. A vehicle or a big bore motorcycle?
I have access to both medium of transportation to plan for thsi upcoming trip. I'm more leisurely thinking
that a vehicle would be more convenient and safe for this past 65 Y/O Anciano..Any comment and advise would be very much appreciated !

Once you arrive I will gladly lend to you free of charge one of my fastest motorcycles. No charge, have fun.

By the time you arrive everyone will be getting around in flying cars.

Has anyone done a trip from the US to Argentina by ways of overland or travelling in a vehicle or on a Bike?
I know that GS_dirtby-san had a BMW bike and seen his pics doin the biing aross Argentina..

Candidate overland vehicle #1...Perhaps too tiredsome for this "Anciano" body..Yamaha FJR sport cruiser.

_yamaha-fjr1300-1.jpg

Any of those come complete with Gatling gun, force field and ability to fly over inpenetrable jungles?

No, thought not. Go the US, have a party, come down here for a weeks and see if you like it. Fly down.

Let me get this straight.... You are working on a workman’s compensation settlement and you are well enough to hang on to motorcycle, for dear life, for over 7000 miles of bad roads.

Harry Devert’s adventure on the way to the World Cup.

http://ktla.com/2014/07/18/remains-found-in-plastic-bags-in-mexico-iidd-as-missing-american/

77,000 more articles

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=harry+devert

Is this just your way to get attention?

You have been “incoming” for over a year.

S..... or get off the pot.

@cavehill, she says:

Any of those come complete with Gatling gun, force field and ability to fly over inpenetrable jungles?

No, thought not. Go the US, have a party, come down here for a weeks and see if you like it. Fly down.

I'm in CA aready and partyeing most of times, more like eery weekend.! Wating to be able to drive to any different places
such as to not in _ Bahia Blanca_but the boondogs where "steveinbsas-san" lives and also "frenchie-san" if pemission acquired.

Back