Package arrived from U.S.: Correo Argentina

HavyerGonsales

Registered
Hey all

I received a telegram from Correo Argentino saying a package my family sent me was received and being held in Retiro. In order to pick it up, it stated I complete the Declaracion Simplificada de Envios Internacionales and pay for the postal service online, but when I went to do either it asked for a CUIT/CUIL/CDI, all of which I don't have.

Is it possible for me to just go to the postal office in retiro and pick it up? Or do I HAVE to go through all these steps, because I don't have a CUIT/CUIL/CDI. If I don't figure it out and get it by Friday they're shipping it back so I'm kind of freaking out.

Thanks for the help in advance!
Correo Argentina.jpeg

good luck. you're going to need it. hope nothing of real value is in that package...

Hey all

I received a telegram from Correo Argentino saying a package my family sent me was received and being held in Retiro. In order to pick it up, it stated I complete the Declaracion Simplificada de Envios Internacionales and pay for the postal service online, but when I went to do either it asked for a CUIT/CUIL/CDI, all of which I don't have.

Is it possible for me to just go to the postal office in retiro and pick it up? Or do I HAVE to go through all these steps, because I don't have a CUIT/CUIL/CDI. If I don't figure it out and get it by Friday they're shipping it back so I'm kind of freaking out.

Thanks for the help in advance!
View attachment 5267

Hi there. Did you have any luck with this? I just received a telegramo and am in the exact same position without CUIT etc - trying to receive a bundle of bday gifts from friends. Don't think it's valuable stuff just sentimental so want to collect it. Guess I just take the letter to Aduanos? Thanks for any help info you can share.

Hi there. Did you have any luck with this? I just received a telegramo and am in the exact same position without CUIT etc - trying to receive a bundle of bday gifts from friends. Don't think it's valuable stuff just sentimental so want to collect it. Guess I just take the letter to Aduanos? Thanks for any help info you can share.

Hey I did. I ended up just going to retiro to pick it up. I explained my situation and they helped out a lot but just know it’ll be expensive. My box was valued at ~$80 and they wanted me to pay $250 USD total. Luckily the woman I spoke with liked me as bumped it down to $50. Good luck though.

Hey I did. I ended up just going to retiro to pick it up. I explained my situation and they helped out a lot but just know it’ll be expensive. My box was valued at ~$80 and they wanted me to pay $250 USD total. Luckily the woman I spoke with liked me as bumped it down to $50. Good luck though.

Cool thanks so much for your help. Will go and see what the damage is. Gulp!

Back