Packages Stuck In Customs, In Ba Who Can I Hire

jbhenson

Registered
I have several packages stuck in BA customs, who can i hire to help me get them out?

Are you "trolling"?

No seriously, I was utilizing the 2 package a year thing and the packages have been stuck in customs for almost 4 days now. So I was wondering who I can pay to represent me in BA where they are. just wondered if you all knew anyone who does that?

Nothing in them against the statute to mail here so there is no reason for them to be stuck.

No seriously, I was utilizing the 2 package a year thing and the packages have been stuck in customs for almost 4 days now. So I was wondering who I can pay to represent me in BA where they are. just wondered if you all knew anyone who does that?

Nothing in them against the statute to mail here so there is no reason for them to be stuck.

So I guess no one has recommendations?

I am not in BA, but the one time I had a package stuck in customs I just went there myself. They opened the package with me present to confirm the value.

I am not in BA, but the one time I had a package stuck in customs I just went there myself. They opened the package with me present to confirm the value.
Im not there either and it doenst make sense it should have been shipped to me where I am then cusstoms here open it. I am afraid I made some kind of secret hit list where ll my packages get "STUCK" rubber walled so to speak because I was trying to press ciminal charges on an Aduana official for committing a felony. I guess Ill press it some more now that the new president is supposedly going after these criminals.

Member Cbonanni has some good contacts with clearance agents (despachantes) and freight forwarders I believe.
PM him.

You are pressing criminal charges on an Aduana official and you wonder why you can't get your packages released from customs, aka Aduana? Seriously?

I thought it was only the Circus has clowns. I couldn't stop laughing when I read about the felony charges against a customs official. This has to be joke. And if it's not he's wondering if he's on some sought of let's make life difficult list. I can't believe this is for real. Jajaja

I understand it's easy to mistake retiro for Stockholm, but even in Sweden I wouldn't mess with customs. As a matter of fact, there isn't country in the world where you can do anything about them, less in Argentina..

Back