Paint Ball

Steph170

Registered
Any one tried Paintball here- if so any recommendations or no goes?

Thanks,

I think I might have been to the same place, not 100% -- I think the one we were at was more towards Florencia Varelo (La Plata). Without a car it would be a huge pain to get to, we went one christmas, there were about 10 of us and had to play with randoms, which I don't like in things like paintball, there's a difference between being out for some fun and being up against a guy who thinks it's "real" :S

One horrible company day out 4 years ago at the place near Ezeiza....smelly suits, old facilities...just painful...have wiped the name from memory sorry. Sure there must be something more modern these days.

I had pretty much the same experience in the same place. It was a nightmare.

There is a place underneath the Autopista in palermo that I always see from the train and I've been curious about.

A few months ago we played at Urban Paintball : http://www.urbanpaintball.com.ar/index2.html and had a really good time!!

I was skeptical about going to a place in Capital (thinking it would be really small) but this place is out at an athletic club and has a good amount of space. It's also not too expensive... the only downside is that it's not easy to reach if you don't have a car or take a taxi. We had to walk along a pretty sketchy part of the highway to get there... we won't make that mistake again!!

Yes beware of the locals who think it's really cool to turn up the power to the point of skin penetration. It's not funny.

Back