Painter

MikeMike

Registered
Hi All,

Any recommendations on a very good, detail oriented painter that I might be able to hire to paint my place? Thanks in advance!!

-Mike

captdave

Registered
The man who did most of the major remodeling (including painting the entire house) of the mansion here in Vicente Lopez is a gentleman named Juan Carlos Pujol, and I would recommend him highly for any type of work you may need. He is competent, detail oriented, absolutely honest and will NOT do a bad job. On severel occasions he tore down and redid items (for no charge) that were fine, but not up to his standard, including coming back up to a year later (on his nickle) to touch up some areas.

His number is 15 4417 4202..
He will give you a fixed price that will not change if the job becomes more complex then anticipated.

A really good worker who is now also a friend!

Call me at 15 4048 4297 if you want to hear more...

Good luck

David

MikeMike

Registered
Hey David,

Juan Carlos's phone number appears to have changed. Would you happen to have the most recent?

Thanks in advance!

-Mike

captdave

Registered
Mike Mike

Even though I spoke to him on that number recently, it does seem to be shut down. I'm sure I'll see him soon and find out what's up. I suspect a phone theft, in which case he should have it (the number) back in a few days, but I'll find out.

I still highly recommend Juan's work and his work ethic!

Saludos,

David