Palermo: bright 120m apt to share in the heart of Soho

mini

Registered
Hi Everyone, A friend of mine is looking to share here apartment in Palermo Soho. Link to the ad on Craigslist with contact & photos is below.

One of the most remarkable apartments in Palermo Soho. Perfectly appointed just 4 blocks from PLAZA SERRANO and surrounded by great cafes, bars, shops and markets. Only 7 blocks from Avenida Santa Fe and the Palermo Subte station and close to many buses. The apartment has 12 foot high ceilings, fantastic hardwood floors and imposing full length french windows. This 120m2 (1300 sq ft) apartment perfectly blends the character and beauty of the old with the modern convenience of Wifi and Cable TV. Pictures below.

There are two bedrooms and an office. The bedroom available is spacious, with a full wall of closet space, double bed, and large mirror. I'm looking for someone (female preferred) who is mature but fun, well-balanced with work and fun. The move-in date is between July 1-9. If interested, email me with a little more information about yourself and we can arrange a visit. About me: Canadian, 32, female, now living in BA long term.

The rent is US$600 - an amazing value for this quality, size and location.

From the owners' description:
The property includes 2 grand double bedrooms with Egyptian Cotton sheets and full linen. The large fully equiped kitchen leads on to a spacious patio which provides a perfect escape to relax at the end of the day or dine Al Fresco. There is even an elegant dining room with marble floors which makes an exceptional area for entertaining. This leads into a comfortable living room with classic french windows and 21" Philips flat screen TV with cable. The private office offers a spacious area with complimentary high speed WIFI INTERNET available throughout the flat.

The apartment benefits from:
Complimentary weekly maid service.
High speed Wifi Internet access
Air conditioner
Cable TV with 21" Philips flat screen.
Telephone for local calls.
Egyptian Cotton Sheets and full linen.
Brand new super comfy mattresses (large double bed)
Fridge with Freezer
Full Cooker with Grill.
Complete kitchen equipment for 4 guests.

*The owners are an expat couple who live on the two floors above. They are amazing - whether it's a lightbulb gone out or any question at all, they are down within minutes! They also have a plumber/handyman on call so any issues get an almost immediate response :) (extremely rare to find in BA) Fast, reliable wireless internet.

Check here on Craigslist for pictures: http://buenosaires.es.craigslist.org/roo/1818687180.html

Back