Palermo Meetup for Wednesday the 16th

NOLAchef

Registered
HOLA HOLA-

So stoked to see the success of the Palermo meetups that I figured we should shoot for another week! 9pm seems to work for most, any suggestions on where to go? I'm a fan of Post Street Bar, but always down to try somewhere new as long as it's not too expensive!

I'll be there again. I also like the Post Street bar. This time we will talk about food plans!

Hi NOLAChef - can you PM where and when you might meet? Am new(ish) in BA and would really like to get a bit more sociable!! PM me if you prefer. Ta

I will be there (Post Street Bar 9PM wed 16th Mar 11). This would be my first Expat thing. How do you identify yourselves?

dave

http://www.poststreetbar.com/

Thames 1885 corner of Nicaragua about five blocks south of santa fe. Most arrive around 9-930, sadly i wont be able to make it til a little later. last minute dinner party... Normally the group sits at one of the outside tables or towards the entrance. How to spot us.... listen for the english...

Suerte and looking forward to seeing you all!

I will be there too, but will be running a little late. Just got to BA yesterday. I will listen for the English.

-Tracey

Hi folks, didnt make it, but hope you had great time! Was dealing with flooded kitchen floor instead...what joy.

Next one, defo.

In meantime, anyone free during week days and fancies a meet-up? I'm based Recoleta not far from Biblioteca Nacional.

Back