Part-time Sales Person Needed (Remote)

Nora

Registered
We are a digital marketing agency looking for a results-driven B2B sales representative. We work with later-stage startups and SMEs in Latin America who have a product or service for the US market. We would like someone who understands both the Latin America and US markets. Our services include content marketing, public relations, and personal branding.

About the Position
We are looking for a candidate that understands B2B sales, especially when working with Latin American clients. We want someone who can actively seek out and engage customer prospects. This is a part-time/contract position, paid at an hourly rate with a sales bonus structure (salary commensurates with experience and is paid in USD). This is also a remote position.

Requirements
  • At least 1-2 years experience in B2B sales (preferably 3-5 years)
  • Proven work experience as a sales representative
  • Ability to establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
  • Experience in both the US and Latin American markets
  • Familiarity with CRM practices (Close.io or similar products) along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
  • Must have fluent English/native English speaker with a knowledge of Spanish
  • Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
  • Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills

To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected].

Nora,
I'm following up with you about the B2B sales representative at Launchway Media, the digital agency that design marketing campaigns for technology businesses. I just sent you a connection request on LinkedIn.

I'm an American citizen and native English speaker currently living in Buenos Aires for 3 months and possibly longer if I can get my visa. I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science degree from Michigan State University with 7 years of combined experience in digital marketing, lead generation, content creation, photography, web design, and software development.

You can find me on LinkedIn here, Instagram here, portfolio here.

I would love to learn more about the company and what the position entails.

I just sent you an email with more details.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Mike Holp

Back