Pase Sanitario

cafeamericano

Registered
So it sounds like they are going to start requiring proof of vaccination in order to go to large events, cultural events and complete “trámites” in government buildings. They’re calling it a pase sanitario, but from what I understand it’s not a separate certificate. It is simply you’re paper vaccine card or the digital copy through the mi Argentina app.

Like many in this forum I got both doses of the vaccine in the US. I filled out the declaración jurada certifying both my doses in the US. Does anyone know if this will somehow qualify to show proof of vaccine for these new restrictions? I’m not one to go to massive events, but I could see not being able to do trámites becoming an issue. I also suspect they will start to implement this for more mundane things such as eating in a restaurant. Anyone have any insight as to how it is going to work for those vaccinated abroad?

If that helps, if you have a DNI registered in caba, register your overseas vaccination through the WhatsApp tramites bot. Not sure about passports but worth giving it a go. Surprisingly easy and you get a fancy official looking as hell certificate with QR code and all that’s sure to impress gatekeepers.
WhatsApp number +54 9 11 5050-0147

If that helps, if you have a DNI registered in caba, register your overseas vaccination through the WhatsApp tramites bot. Not sure about passports but worth giving it a go. Surprisingly easy and you get a fancy official looking as hell certificate with QR code and all that’s sure to impress gatekeepers.
WhatsApp number +54 9 11 5050-0147
Once you go through the process.. Do they send the certificate/QR code by email? Or is it on MiArgentina App? Completed the above last night but not sure what happens next

Once you go through the process.. Do they send the certificate/QR code by email? Or is it on MiArgentina App? Completed the above last night but not sure what happens next
It will be on same ciudad WhatsApp number (don’t ask me how long it takes, up to a week?).
You ll have a QR code and a link to the certificate.

Back