Passover (Pesach)

kingofcarrotflowers

Registered
I am organizing a small Passover Seder with a couple of friends, but we want at least one or two more people, so anyone looking for seder can join us! We are either ambivalent on religion or athiest, but we want to celebrate the traditions of the religion nonetheless. The food will be kosher-style, but not kosher per-se (for example, I am going to try my hand at making matzo myself, but I'll just use regular flour, however I will try to make it in the 18 minute time limit.)

Anyway, it will be Saturday night in either Almagro or Colegiales. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Hi, I am new to this site and only in town for a month or so from Los Angeles (assuming I don't get sucked into this city for good...always a possibility). I could not figure out how to pm just yet, but anyway I am looking for a place to have seder/services of some kind. I am pretty well secular, but my family (and family history) closely aligns itself with Judaism and I always celebrate... My friend, who is staying with me in San Telmo, is flying in tomorrow night as well. Thank you, hope to hear from you soon!

i just sent you a pm! chag sameach on this erev pesach!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stevenj3 Culture 4
S Expat Life 14
E Expat Life 3
S Expat Life 1
Back