Passport Power Index (By Visa Free Travel)

ElCordobés

Registered
Found this interesting in WaPo. Ranks passports by visa free travel. Here's the direct link to the index. Argentina places 16. Slightly better than Chile and Brazil. Best in Latin America. I would be curious whether the US rank includes reciprocity fees. I suspect not. I'm surprised a few countries aren't higher.

It has nothing to do with reciprocity fees

Its where you can go, without taking a visa beforehand prior disembarking.

I think the US should be knocked down a peg or two. For the US, Argentina effectively requires a visa. You need to get it in advance of travel.

I think the US should be knocked down a peg or two. For the US, Argentina effectively requires a visa. You need to get it in advance of travel.

Well, its ranks no. 1 basis the power of the passport for US citizens going anywhere.

US and UK passport holders are amongst the first to be targeted and held in terrorist situations along with Isarelis.
I know ! I was a taken hostage in Ethiopia and taken to the Sudan but I survived without a US or UK passport!

how does it compare to the Bhutanese Passport?

and the remix.

US and UK passport holders are amongst the first to be targeted and held in terrorist situations along with Isarelis.
I know ! I was a taken hostage in Ethiopia and taken to the Sudan but I survived without a US or UK passport!

really? brits and yanks refuse to pay ransoms so presumably they target countries that will. Us Brits and Yanks will just get a bullet to the head.

really? brits and yanks refuse to pay ransoms so presumably they target countries that will. Us Brits and Yanks will just get a bullet to the head.
In that dire situation of being executed, wanting to have the bullet to my head than being throat sliced
knifed by ISIS's john, the so called raised in the Brit !

Maybe I should rethink getting Argentine citizenship. :)

Back