Paying taxes in ARG?

Fototraveler

Registered
ARG expat residents earning in US, are you filing taxes in Argentina with AFIP? If so, have an accountant in ARG who can help with that?

I wanted to bump this thread as many are looking for an accountant that works with expats earning outside income that are here on various temporary/permanent residency VISA's. Now that banks are asking for more solid proof of funds sourcing...it might be helpful. All I can find is the attached link regarding taxes (and I'm not sure of it's validity). I'm still a bit confused.

Seems from the link you'd only be charged with paying taxes if you make 15x the monthly minimum wage? That seems wrong and still doesn't hone in on income earned from abroad and how to get above board.

Some people have mentioned using trust funds to establish their rentista residency. Would said trust be taxed, would paperwork from the trust be enough to satiate the banks?

A lot of questions swirling around.

Would be amazing to get the contact information to any solid Buenos Aires tax professionals that deal with helping expats comply with local tax regulations.

Link to some info I found with a quick search.

Back