Paying The Habilitación De Salida Need Some Help

lucha54

Registered
We might be heading to UY by car in a few weeks and i've overstayed the visa again. Trying to figure out how this Banco Provincia thing works to pay the fee online... of course the own website's instructions are outdated! Big surprise there.

I set up an account on the DNM/Banco Nacion payment site.
I click on Habilitación de Salida - Deuda page. I click on Pagar Tasa.
I put in my first and last name, passport number and birthday.
I click Buscar and it says "No se encuentra deuda registrada con los datos ingresados. Por favor, revise los valores e intente nuevamente." I click the Añadir button just to try it and nothing happens.

Anyone had any success with this? Maybe Habilitación de Salida is not really what I'm looking for??

Please tell me I don't have to go down to the DNM building, I'd sooner skin the weekend trip!

EDIT: I just realized this is for people who leave without paying the overstay fee and need to pay it before they can get back into the country!! Anyone know how to pay the overstay fee when you're leaving overland? Now i'm REALLY confused :(

I believe that it will only appear in that system if you leave without paying. Should you leave without paying the fine, then you will have to have paid it by the time you return. Otherwise, your entry will be denied.

It's probably best to pay it before you go. I believe the document is valid for 10 days after payment.

Right I'm trying to pay it before I go but if it requires going to the DNM building I'd rather just wait until I leave from Ezeiza! I hate that place. Any way to pay it online?

No answers? No one has paid the overstay fee online before leaving??

Here it says you can pay before leaving, but it seems to be in person. http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesible/indexN.php?habilitacion_salida

ah, I suppose I could try to go do it at Newbery Airport before I our road trip... that's only 10 minutes drive from my house. THANKS FOR POINTING ME TO THAT SITE!! :)

Back