Paypal Help

LucreBorgia

Registered
Hi!
Hope I'm post this in the right forum section :).
Anyway! I wanted to know if anyone has received money through Paypal, and if they did, if there's a way to get the money out if one doesn't have a bank account in the U.S.
I don't mind if it's in argentinian pesos, all I want to know if there's actually a way!
Has anyone ever use Payoneer or NetSpend?.
Thank you in advance!

Hi!
Hope I'm post this in the right forum section :).
Anyway! I wanted to know if anyone has received money through Paypal, and if they did, if there's a way to get the money out if one doesn't have a bank account in the U.S.
I don't mind if it's in argentinian pesos, all I want to know if there's actually a way!
Has anyone ever use Payoneer or NetSpend?.
Thank you in advance!
Paypal in Argentina is closed . Easiest way will be to transfer the money to a friend and they pay you. I have a Payoneer acct but that takes a lot of setting up and is not cheap. (Will take at least a month to get your money.
Where do you have bank accounts located? As you could open a Paypal in whichever country and get the money out.

Paypal in Argentina is closed . Easiest way will be to transfer the money to a friend and they pay you. I have a Payoneer acct but that takes a lot of setting up and is not cheap. (Will take at least a month to get your money.
Where do you have bank accounts located? As you could open a Paypal in whichever country and get the money out.
Paypal is not closed! To the OP, some people buy Paypal balance, try MercadoLibre there are a few

Is it possible to use PayPal in Argentina?

Yes, but there are some restrictions. Anyone in Argentina may have a PayPal account and receive money. You can spend that money online at merchants who accept PayPal, but you cannot withdraw the money from PayPal to your bank account in Argentina. If you have a bank account in the United States, you can withdraw the money to that account. Alternatively, you can request a check to be mailed from the United States. PayPal charges $12 for this service. You can get cash (ARS or USD) for the check at any Banco Piano in Buenos Aires (you do not need an account there). Banco Piano charges a $7 USD commission for amounts up to $700; for larger amounts, they charge 2.5%.

Back