PB at custom with electonic device ?

thomas-french

Registered
hello,
i am thinking of bringing with me next week my iMac. I don't know the rules or the custom behaviour and as it is unusual compared to bring a laptop regarding the custom i would like to make sure i won't have any problem with them. Any expat brought such larger device to BA ? thanks

I brought a 32 inch tv. An iPad two iPhones, two laptops one is for my work that is a 4000$ think pad no problems this was Monday morning

No i always play the bólido turista and dont speak spanish At all. Never a problema

Bringing a personal laptop and camera if not a problem but NEVER bring anything in the original box.

The manufacture date of the machine is on the box's label. If it's not a brand new item you're very likely to be good to go.

The tv was in the box fromwalmart where I brought it the day before it had a $288.00 price tag under the 300 taxable I had te recipt for 305 w tax inmy pocket worst case it's 2$.50 in taxi always bring one of these for friends each tip I have status so I can check two bags free t he tv is one. My friends love me for this. 1

Its_not_me said:
The tv was in the box fromwalmart where I brought it the day before it had a $288.00 price tag under the 300 taxable I had te recipt for 305 w tax inmy pocket worst case it's 2$.50 in taxi always bring one of these for friends each tip I have status so I can check two bags free t he tv is one. My friends love me for this. 1

If you are a beautiful 26-35 year old woman who likes older men I will love you even if you don't bring me a TV.

But I won't love you if you are a TV. :p

Back