PCR test before flying?

kpatagonia

Registered
Hello!

My children and I are traveling to Canada in December. We all need a negative PCR test within 72 hours of our flight. Where can I get this done easily? We are coming from Bariloche, can we do it when we arrive to Aeroparque? Our connecting flight is the next day in Ezeiza but I don't want to test so close to our departure time in order to have the results in time.

Thanks!

Katie

Hello!
My children and I are traveling to Canada in December. We all need a negative PCR test within 72 hours of our flight. Where can I get this done easily? We are coming from Bariloche, can we do it when we arrive to Aeroparque? Our connecting flight is the next day in Ezeiza but I don't want to test so close to our departure time in order to have the results in time. Thanks! Katie
La atención es sin turno durante las 24 horas, incluyendo sábados, domingos y feriados.
Consultas exclusivamente vía WhatsApp.
Ezeiza: +54 9 11 2853-9472
Aeroparque: +54 9 11 3891-8523

The window starts before the first leg of you trip. We used centralab and had the results thst night.

Hi Katie, just to be aware how the Canada requirements are you must have your PCR no sooner than 72 hours before your last DIRECT flight to Canada. So if you are going via the USA it's 72 hours before departure on that flight into Canada

Back