Pediatricians in Pilar?

dgonzalez

Registered
Hi everyone!

I am 8 weeks out from giving birth to my first! Baby boy. We live in Pilar, my husband speaks Spanish fluently, and I speak enough to get by but...thats about it. I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for a good pediatrician in Pilar? Preferably one that speaks English. When looking for an OB I noticed many had "English Speaking" on their OSDE profiles, then you get there and they speak English just as well as I speak Spanish, and god forbid there's ever anything wrong with my child I'd like to avoid having to wait for my husband to be around to translate, so English speaking is highly preferred.

OSDE 210 plan - we live in Garin, technically. Any recommendations would be super helpful!

Regards,
Danielle

Thanks! I was looking specifically if anyone recommended any one or two doctors in particular who spoke English, but I do plan on checking out Austral.
I have just moved to Escobae/Pilar and Austral is in our medical plan - we are looking for a decent doctor t look after GlasgowJohnJr , so feel free to contact me !

Back