People Who Are Free During The Day

Ksenia

Registered
Hello everyone,

I moved to BA with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago. We're here for 6 months. He is here for work, and I am just tagging along. So that means I have a lot of free time during the day. There's only so much walking around by myself I can do. So, if you're free during the day and want some company, hit me up (especially if you're near the centre of puerto madero)

Ksenia

Hey,

I am just got into the city a few days ago and I am in a similar situation. My boyfriend is here for Grad School and is busy most of the time. I am in Palermo but I would love to venture all over the city. If you want to grab coffee or lunch let me know.

Hey, ladies! I'm self-employed, so can make plans whenever. I just arrived here last week. Let me know when you're up for a jaunt. I'm in Palermo, but happy to meet wherever.

Hi Ladies,

I am self-employed also and have some free time during the days to meet up and get to know some new people. I am in Belgrano but am happy to go to another neighborhood to meet up.

Let me know when you want to meet up!

Hey guys! So I work from home too so would be totally interested in meeting for some coffee!

I live in Palermo soho.

Should we plan for something next week? Perhaps on Tuesday? Or Wednesday?

Same story here!
I can meet in Palermo either day next week. There's a great French bakery called Cocu on Gorriti and Malabia, should we meet there?

Back