Permanent Residence visa through Embassy or in Argentina?

Pieman777

Registered
I am in the process of gathering the required paperwork for a permanent residence visa application for Argentina. I am a UK citizen, married to an Argentinian.

I was wondering if people could share their thoughts/experiences/advice on either applying for the permanent residence visa through the Argentinian embassy in London, or (once I have all the paperwork that I need), trying to go through that process in Argentina itself?

With the pandemic, I am guessing it's a bit more difficult/bureaucratic, but I really don't know.

How long does it take to process a visa with the Argentinian embassy in London, and how long would it take in Argentina itself?

Any help would be appreciated, and if there is something I am missing/overlooking, please do share any info! Thanks in advance.

I am in the process of gathering the required paperwork for a permanent residence visa application for Argentina. I am a UK citizen, married to an Argentinian.

I was wondering if people could share their thoughts/experiences/advice on either applying for the permanent residence visa through the Argentinian embassy in London, or (once I have all the paperwork that I need), trying to go through that process in Argentina itself?

With the pandemic, I am guessing it's a bit more difficult/bureaucratic, but I really don't know.

How long does it take to process a visa with the Argentinian embassy in London, and how long would it take in Argentina itself?

Any help would be appreciated, and if there is something I am missing/overlooking, please do share any info! Thanks in advance.

All covered here I myself did it from Uk and the member who posted it got in himself.

Back