Permanent Residents Need Visa To Travel To Brazil.

nlaruccia

Registered
By any chance, does anyone know if a permanent resident in Argentina can travel to Brazil with DNI and US passport without a visa. I have an italian visa too. Maybe I could use the Italian passport if visa to Brazil isn't required.

By any chance, does anyone know if a permanent resident in Argentina can travel to Brazil with DNI and US passport without a visa. I have an italian visa too. Maybe I could use the Italian passport if visa to Brazil isn't required.

Not sure, but I'm guessing the DNI would be sufficient at an overland border like Iguazú. The Italian passport should be a no-brainer.

I travelled with an irish passport to Sao Paulo recently with no Visa. If you have an Italian passport I suspect you'll be fine too as it is EU.

Note, the eejit working at the AeroKampora ticket desk told me quite aggressively that I had to get a visa and I wouldn't get into Brazil. I checked in regardless, checked Irish embassy and confirmed I didn't need one. No issues in and out of Brazil. Leaving Argentina I presented my DNI, entering Brazil my Irish passport and re-entering Argentina I presented both.

If you have an Italian passport, that is enough. Just show it and you will not need a VISA.

I hope so, because I have an Italian passport but it says born in the States.

if I have a temporary residency DNI of Argentina, do I need a visa to go to Chile.

Back