Personal laptops and cellphones now allowed into country without needing to be declared.

28 Sept 2018
https://www.infotechnology.com/nego...n-declararlos-en-la-Aduana-20180928-0001.html
Desde hoy se podrán ingresar al país, por vía aérea, celulares y computadoras personales sin necesidad de declararlos previamente.
La medida, que fue publicada en el Boletín Oficial, que los viajeros traigan del exterior hasta una notebook, una tablet y un teléfono móvil, como máximo, sin tener que informarlo a la Aduana. Así lo dispuso la AFIP a través de la Resolución 4315, que lleva la firma de su titular, Leandro Cuccioli. Estos productos quedarán excluidos de los u$s 300 permitidos para entrar bienes al país.

Cronista.com article says....AFIP authorizes Customs to allow entry of notebook + tablet + mobile w/o tax levy.....

What if you bring 2 phones or 2 laptops?

as a foreigner, not so much for me. the only time i got asked on my dozen+ trips through customs was when i was traveling with my argie gf. they asked her about her macbook. i had two computers but were both mine, one was for work. when they saw it was an older HP they didn't care.

Back