Peruvian food question

TheBigDaddy

Registered
I always buy "Lomo Saltado" from my local peru restaurant, its like lomo with onion, chips and rice

Well a few nights ago i got home drunk out of my mind and bought something which was exactly the same as Lomo Saltado, except it had a DELICIOUS creamy pasta instead of rice. Repeat, lomo saltado with no rice...just yummmy creamy pasta.

Any idea what this is called? I was too drunk to remember wtf I ordered.... But I assume it starts with 'Lomo .... ' Since I got it accidently. Ive been back to the shop but the girl who was working saturday night isn't there and I wanna eat this perfect food tonight.

Please Respond.

umm... "lomo saltado con pasta"?

tumblr_lx6v9h3CP41qki37xo1_500.png

Went there and asked for 'lomo saltado con pasta'

The woman gave me a blank stare with nfi what i was talking about. We spent 10 mins talking in spanish about what i could possibly mean.. with me just saying over and over "sin arroz, ningun arroz!!!!!!"

Eventually we agreed on a meal.... I paid 110 pesos for it....and its nothing like what I wanted

La concha de tu madre.

ahhhahaahahaah !!!!!
Thanks , another cup of coffee out my nostrils !!!!
sonofaBITCH that was funny !!!!!

He he glad it made u laugh, its actually still pretty delicious

Thats the good thing about peru food i suppose its all pretty good so even if u get the wrong thing its still better than argentina

i swear when i read the last line i spewd cofee thru my nose ! . i may have even peed a little :)

Fabe said:
i swear when i read the last line i spewd cofee thru my nose ! . i may have even peed a little :)

Heheh we didin´t need as much detail lmao

I think it's "tallarin saltado con lomo". Google and see, it's linguine not pasta.

Back