Western Union money transfer

You can not send dollars to the US, I checked yesterday at two different locations. You can only send pesos and the rate was around 85.50.

Hope it isn't correct ..
The sender pays in pesos here and the Receiver gets pesos in the USA ..? what can they do with pesos there? Well $5.50 seems like a reasonable spread!

Hope it isn't correct ..
The sender pays in pesos here and the Receiver gets pesos in the USA ..? what can they do with pesos there? Well $5.50 seems like a reasonable spread!
You can not send dollars but the recipient will receive dollars.

Any idea how many days does it take a bank ( US ) to bank ( Argentina ) WU transfer these days? I sent a transfer on Saturday and to date ( Friday am ) nada. Everything was verified over the phone, money was debited from the US account but Galicia shows nothing yet :(

Any idea how many days does it take a bank ( US ) to bank ( Argentina ) WU transfer these days? I sent a transfer on Saturday and to date ( Friday am ) nada. Everything was verified over the phone, money was debited from the US account but Galicia shows nothing yet :(

Also keep in mind that Monday, January 20 is a federal holiday in the States (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day), so if your transfer is even further delayed into next week, don’t worry extra.

Hi Nikad. Were you finally able to complete a transfer from US bank account to Argentina bank account through US Western Union Site/App?

Apparently you can't use WU for a bank transfer from US account to Argentine account if the accounts holder is the same person. How do you send money from your US account to Argentina if you don't want to send it to another person?

Back