Pet Boarding Services In Capital?

PibePalermo

Registered
Hello All -

Does anyone have any first hand experience or recommendations on trustworthy pet boarding services/kennels in or around Capital?

We have to leave a French Bulldog and Miniature Dachsund for approx two weeks...I'm a bit concerned for the French Bulldog given the extreme heat and their inability to deal well with such high temps..I just want to make sure they're both in good hands!

Any advice or information would be beyond appreciated!!

THANK YOU

Hello All -

Does anyone have any first hand experience or recommendations on trustworthy pet boarding services/kennels in or around Capital?

We have to leave a French Bulldog and Miniature Dachsund for approx two weeks...I'm a bit concerned for the French Bulldog given the extreme heat and their inability to deal well with such high temps..I just want to make sure they're both in good hands!

Any advice or information would be beyond appreciated!!

THANK YOU
I have used PetsVentura, and plan on using them again as we were very happy with their services. They are not cheap but I think it was worth it.

Los Campos Hosteria Canina has a Facebook page. My Porteña friend who has a Jack Russel who is like her baby, sends him there for "a vacation"even when she's home, because she feels he has more fun there than when he's with her! TV, pet pool, lots of fenced in grass and doggie beds throughout the living areas of the house. They send you photos of your dog playing with the others or sleeping in, or whatever. Pricey at about 100+ pesos a day! but hey! your babies are worth it no?
When are you going? I used to petsit professionally in the US and sometimes I get soo tempted to again. I really got attached to my clients (the four legged ones!) but here my apartment is small and watched over by my cat and Pomeranian. So I could only seriously contemplate taking on feline friendly animals. Alas for my cat in this apartment there is no real hiding from unfriendly visitors...

Back