Physiotherapy / Physical Therapy...

Sockhopper, I doubt he can register here.

If he is good, he can have a private practice. Though I believe it will be illegal.
to charge in USD on top of that will be blasphemy!

Ceviche, I've been surprised by how long the educational and training periods are in various countries and jurisdictions to become certified to practise physiotherapy in each one. It's 3 or 4 years in each Canadian province, 5 years in Argentina and I forgot how long in England and across the US. I wrongly presumed decades ago that because physiotherapy anywhere does not fall within the field of medicine, that it wouldn't take long to qualify to practise it.

I have retrained in a second country to practise a different profession. I succeeded but would never do it again! It was hell, boring and wasted years of my life. But not doing so (which I'd never considered!) could land one in prison as a fraudster.

I only recommend a prospective patient (referred to as a 'client' in non-medical health therapies) to use only certified and registered professionals of a regulated industry in the location of their practise.

What led me to research how much study and time a prospective physio in Arg must obtain was the OP's saying that he only accepts cash payments!!

When I lived in NYC I used to swim laps at the YMCA and sometimes schedule a massage right afterwards. It was always with the same Black woman from some Caribbean country. It was a real treat. Nothing weird, just a good rub down. As far as a man giving me a rub down,... I would feel like this episode of Seinfeld where
George gets a massage by a man.

Back