Physiotherapy / Physical Therapy...

chrispagden

Registered
Physiotherapy / Physical Therapy...

Got an injury or niggle bothering you or stopping you from doing what you love?

I can help!

I am an English Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist who is living and working here in BsAs. I have heaps of experience in musculoskeletal (aches, pains and niggles) and sports physio, sports massage and Pilates.

I have worked for one of the top physio groups in London, in professional and semi-professional sport, including the London 2012 Olympics, and a trail blazing physio service in London.

Got an injury or niggle?
- My focus is on getting to the root cause of your pain or problem, addressing this, and getting and keeping you moving and feeling better. I use a range of manual therapy and massage techniques, exercise, and my advice and expertise. I am acupuncture / dry needling trained too. No messing around with electrotherapy or ineffective treatments.

- I can also help get you moving better, provide training or injury prevention programmes, 1:1 mattwork Pilates, running assessments / re-training / coaching, sports massage / manual therapy to help you recover quicker / keep you moving well...

I work from a small clinic space in Villa Crespo.

It’s 1400 pesos for an hour session if you are private paying.

If you have health insurance you think will cover seeing me, please get in touch.

Home visits a possibility too, please get in touch for more info on this.

If anyone needs any advice or wants further info let me know.

I am here to help.

Best wishes,

Chris Pagden
Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-pagden-951137167/

Attachments

• Business Card.jpeg
    Business Card.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • image3 (2).jpeg
    image3 (2).jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7