Pi Is One Book But Where To Locate Other Classics

splaying

Advanced Member
We can always find local places to find some titles but perhaps where the stores do not offer the classics of American let us search out the classics of a life time..

that is why i feel we need to look at other titles too

all the best

walter

lucha54

Walrus books in san telmo is a great resource for english speaking books; not sure if they stock the 'classics' you had in mind but the collection is pretty extensive!

There is a library ICANA with a gazillion english books, and movies, newspapers, magazines, that you can join (200$ ?) @ Maipo 686.
Nancy

cbonanni

Books in English at Dot has a lot of classics. They are mandatory reading for the English schools here. They are reprints out of the UK , and have a large selection.

I got a Kindle device last year. You can download a lot of the classics and just about anything else including magazines from the Amazon website (and watch movies on it).
Also surf the web. Well worth the price. I was skeptic at first but I love my Kindle Fire !!!

I got a Kindle device last year. You can download a lot of the classics and just about anything else including magazines from the Amazon website (and watch movies on it).
Also surf the web. Well worth the price. I was skeptic at first but I love my Kindle Fire !!!
a kindle fire is just an android tablet, you can get any android tablet and install the kindle app.

Personally i much prefer reading from a real kindle with e-ink than a tablet.

splaying

Advanced Member
Nancy,

You always come up with the correct solutions. I hope the community pays attention to what you took time to share with them.

I know I appreciate all you and Tom share with me.

Walter and Nikom