Piano Lessons

jpm2004

Registered
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has any information about taking piano lessons in Buenos Aires. I am a intermediate/advanced pianist, but I haven't taken lessons in 5 years and I'd like to start up again. Any information about teachers or at least music stores where I might find some info on a bulletin board?

Many thanks,

John

Hi! I can recommend you this place, where I went to learn Percussion last year, and I know they also teach piano, sax, bass, etc.

I don´t know if the teacher speaks english, but it won´t hurt to ask.

http://www.escuelabuenasartes.com.ar/

Saludos!

I have a freind who is looking for bandoneon lessons do you know of anyone who could accomodate him?

I have a piano in my apartment and am looking for a piano teacher. Not looking for anything too formal so experience at teaching is not a prerequsite.

Can anyone recommend a good singing teacher? I have been taking singing lessons for ten years and am a pretty advanced student, so I'd probably want someone with a good deal of teaching and/or singing experience. Unfortunately I am an abysmal singer when it comes to popular styles (rock, pop, jazz) so it would have to be someone who could teach in a classical style. However, I would love to learn to sing tango and samba, as the technique seems similar to classical.
Thanks!!

Back