Pichetto and Immigrants

Api

Registered
Hace algunos días, el senador relacionó el aumento del índice de pobreza con el hecho de que los venezolanos que ingresaron al país “estén todos trabajando”.

cuánta miseria podemos aguantar recibiendo inmigrantes pobres

What a clown. It's the immigrants causing the economic strife, not the ineptitude at the central bank and treasury that burned through 10s of billions of dollars trying to prop up the peso. These guys deserve to lose, even it means the crooked Ks will be back in power.

Hace algunos días, el senador relacionó el aumento del índice de pobreza con el hecho de que los venezolanos que ingresaron al país “estén todos trabajando”.

cuánta miseria podemos aguantar recibiendo inmigrantes pobres

What a clown. It's the immigrants causing the economic strife, not the ineptitude at the central bank and treasury that burned through 10s of billions of dollars trying to prop up the peso. These guys deserve to lose, even it means the crooked Ks will be back in power.
The Ks are the lesser evil.

Depends on what kind of evil we are talking about.

What people have gone through under Macri has no precedent in Argentinian history . Now we have 2 years of recession . inflation at 60% , real unemployment at 20% , costs of services at close to us values even though wages are 5 times less , a 60 billion dollar loan from the imf that has been wasted on speculation . and hundreds of thousands of small and medium size businesses closed down . Argentina deserves so much more !!!!

The whole political elite class is evil.

Carrio said she liked economic crises because it got her adrenaline going, Cristina & Co. stole billions and Pichetto is blaming Venezuelan Uber drivers, Colombian students, Paraguayans and other poor immigrants. Just like the Jews were responsible for the economic crisis in Germany.

What a basket full of deplorables. Argentina does deserve so much more.

The whole political elite class is evil.

Carrio said she liked economic crises because it got her adrenaline going, Cristina & Co. stole billions and Pichetto is blaming Venezuelan Uber drivers, Colombian students, Paraguayans and other poor immigrants. Just like the Jews were responsible for the economic crisis in Germany.

What a basket full of deplorables. Argentina does deserve so much more.
If CFK stole that much, a PBI they say (300 billion usd), why they couldn’t find a dime while every time they look for her hidden money, they found a dozen MM undeclare off shore accounts.

The billions spent supporting the peso is what kills me. Just throwing money away.

The amount that the Kirchners and their entourage are supposed to have received in corruption is $160 million USD. To my knowledge, there was no claim of outright theft, rather, Christina and her people were said to have received kickbacks and bribes for awarding contracts, and to have laundered that money. Not great, and you don't want to see that gang return to power.

Also, Alberto Fernandez, to my knowledge, has never been accused of corruption or graft. My hope is that once he's president, he'll sideline Cristina and run the country responsibly, and there's a lot of reason to think he might, notwithstanding some recent noise he's made. Remember that he was a top critic of Cristina after he was ousted, and that there's reason to believe that he was ousted because he was seen as too technocratic. With him very likely to be elected, I'm holding out hope that he'll be a pleasant surprise. Frankly, at a minimum, it's very difficult to see him piling on billions in USD denominated debt to shore up the exchange rate, and that's something positive.

Pichetto trynna get the Gomez-Centurion facho vote apparently

Back