Placenta Encapsulation And Midwifes

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoush

Registered
hey! I'm trying to plan ahead for my 1st birth and wondering if anyone has used a midwife in BA? I'm not looking to have a home birth as its my 1st time so it makes me nervous but i am looking to have or try to have a natural childbirth and if anyway possible a water both. In Canada some hospitals offer that but I haven't heard of this in argentina!
I also really, really want to find a midwife that makes capsules out of the placenta. this is super important to me as it supposed to work wonders for a new mother agains post pardum, giving you iron and a lot of strength.
if anyone has done any of the above i would love to know more info!!!!
thanks so much!

I'm getting ready for my 1st baby too. When we first found out I was pregnant I did all the diligent searches looking for a midwife. I found one that is very seasoned and leading a movement against un-necessary cesareans etc. 2 calls and 2 emails to her and we could never get an appointment for a consult from her or her staff. So we, decided to stick with an OB and hopefully by the time we gear up for the 2nd baby a birthing center will open where we can do a water birth.

Best of luck to you!

thanks so much! I'm in canada but when I'm back in 2 weeks i will start to do a bit of research although its a little late!
are you going to join some mama groups? id love to meet someone that is in the same boat as me! haha! all my friends here are not only childess but single and love to go out!

I don't think water births are allowed in Argentina. At least that's what my midwife told me in 2011. Her name is Olga Mauro, she works with the ob-gyn Dr. Lodeiro. They were very supportive about me giving birth at home though ultimately it wasn't possible for me. His consultorio details are -
Guillermo Lodeiro Martinez. Domicilio: Av. Santa Fe 2534 - 1° "B". Localidad: Capital. Teléfono: 5778-8001 / 8004 // 154409-9497. Mail: lodeiromartinez@gmail.

Let me get this straight. You want to perform self canabalism by eating your placenta? Good god why?

The placenta is full nutrients that really help the body recover after giving birth, also help with any post pardom depression! I knew someone would find my question repulsive, haha! But honestly after talking to so many people, the placenta seems to work wonders! and in a pill, it doesn't sound too bad!
Hey, animals eat their placena;)))))

thanks Farenheit! i will definitely call when I'm back as i live super close as well! I'm surprised about the water birth! too bad!

Another thing which has been covered in other threads, you will be required to choose a name for your baby off the official name list.....

The placenta is full nutrients that really help the body recover after giving birth, also help with any post pardom depression! I knew someone would find my question repulsive, haha! But honestly after talking to so many people, the placenta seems to work wonders! and in a pill, it doesn't sound too bad!

Some animals eat their own feces too.

If you do some googling you'll find that a) there are no proven benefits that come from eating placenta b ) almost everyone in the world is disgusted by the idea of consuming human flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back