Plant Nursery Recs?

senielsen

Registered
Any chance anyone knows of a plant nursery in Palermo--or anywhere- that would deliver potted plants?
I live on the first floor and my balcony could use some privacy.. Thanks!

There is a vivero on salguero, between guemes and charcas. I think they deliver but you have to pay in advance. Also, there is a small vivero on the same street, right after plaza guadalupe, if you are in a car, on the left side, opposite to the first one I mentioned.

there is also a really big one on Scalabrini Ortiz, up around Costa Rica, on the Palermo side of the street. I am pretty sure they do envio a domocilio. Nobody here carries a bag of fertilizer home.

The one on Scalabrini Ortiz is Vivero Mario. Not sure about delivery, but it's run by a friendly bunch of people and has a good variety of plants.
www.viveromario.com.ar

If anybody wants some Tierra Fertil Abonado I bought way too much the other day and have like a cubic meter left. If you bring your own 50L bags to my place in Belgrano you can have it for free

Rodolfo, forgive my ignorance but this tierra fertil abonado is added to regular soil, correct?

Tierra fertil is just ultra fine compost. Abonado means it was composted with horse manure.

Or at least thats what I was told

Back