Playdate For Kids Just Coming From Us?

arielm

Registered
Hi Amazing community,

I feel a little weird writing this, but I was wondering if any of you have young kids and wouldn't mind meeting us for a playdate? My sons are 2 1/2 and will be 6 on June 12th. My almost 6 year old is the one i'm really worried about - he's very social and since we've moved before i know that if he makes even one friend, life will be so much easier for him. He's a sweet sweet boy who's pretty extroverted. He currently plays with almost as many girls as boys.

We are arriving June 27th and will be staying at my father-in-laws in Collegiales until we find a place, most likely near belgrano. We're interviewing at a few schools for our older son immediately (Belgrando Day, Arco Iris, Washington, Buenos Aires English High.)

THANK YOU!
Ariel

You may want to join Club de Amigos where there will be numerous possibilities on the playground to meet other kids. Plus they offer classes in tennis, swimming & futbol. On Saturday there is a 3 hour program at the Zoo (which is wonderful). It's a month long program so you could sign up for the July program. If you are going to be in Colegiales, there are also swim classes offered at Splash, a neighborhood swim club. If any of these are good options for you, I would recommend signing up as soon as possible as there is a school holiday in July and most fill up quickly. If you need more specific information on these, just PM me and I will be happy to forward the contact information. Best of luck!

Back