Please help: issues with landlady

Stomp on the landlord's foot as hard as you can when they are not expecting it. When they look down nail em with a right hook follow that with a left uppercut, LOL just kidding while I do think about doing such things I do not do them here. I used to in the states but here I think it might be a problem.

How about anger management?

you can assume i am angry, everyone judges by their own experiences, but i simply pointed out the degree of ridiculousness in the context of the current socioeconomic environment, i still maintain that people have no right to complaint when they live in a third world country, instead they should simply try to resolve their problem if possible but not put it out as if it's something that they themselves do not deserve, the landlord's position can also be understood, so why be biased? why not take the objective approach and simply name the situation as a reasonable well-expected challenge?

in regards to gracielle's silly scientific analysis is exactly what fails the one sided complainer mentality and renders people as incapable of dealing with migrations, unemployment and the general adaptations of the real world.

you should all go back to your cozy bungalows in suburban united states and get the AC at an optimal temperature so that you can then turn the television on and complain about domestic politics and then seek likes and validation on the social media from people in the same mind-set.

you can assume i am angry, everyone judges by their own experiences, but i simply pointed out the degree of ridiculousness in the context of the current socioeconomic environment, i still maintain that people have no right to complaint when they live in a third world country, instead they should simply try to resolve their problem if possible but not put it out as if it's something that they themselves do not deserve, the landlord's position can also be understood, so why be biased? why not take the objective approach and simply name the situation as a reasonable well-expected challenge?

in regards to gracielle's silly scientific analysis is exactly what fails the one sided complainer mentality and renders people as incapable of dealing with migrations, unemployment and the general adaptations of the real world.

you should all go back to your cozy bungalows in suburban united states and get the AC at an optimal temperature so that you can then turn the television on and complain about domestic politics and then seek likes and validation on the social media from people in the same mind-set.

...."Y un chan chan como final de tango".....Eduardo Persico.

I take it you don't enjoy social outings in a group environment.

Thank you for trying but I am in my home country and I don't need to go back anywhere. My "cozy bungalow" is in Caballito. You really need to relax, perhaps a vacation in the countryside would help.

So there was this world famous medical clinic in Switzerland .....

And one day the top doctor in the place called three of his patients into his office for a meeting. One was an Englishman, one was French and the other was an American who was Jewish.

And the doctor said: "I have bad news and good news for all of you."

"The bad news is I have evaluated your cases thoroughly and unfortunately there is nothing more I can do to help you. All of you will die within a month."

"The good news is that I can grant each of you one wish and this can be anything you desire."

Hearing this, the Englishman immediately began to describe a month-long series of elaborate meals that he wished to have prepared for him by the most famous chefs in Europe.

Not to be outdone, the Frenchman asked that the ten most beautiful women in Europe be brought to the clinic so that he might be suitably entertained by them in the last month of his life.

Finally, the doctor turned to his Jewish patient and asked, "And what sir, may I do for you? To which the Jewish man replied, "Well to tell you the truth, I'd like to see another doctor."

So there was this world famous medical clinic in Switzerland .....

And one day the top doctor in the place called three of his patients into his office for a meeting. One was an Englishman, one was French and the other was an American who was Jewish.

And the doctor said: "I have bad news and good news for all of you."

"The bad news is I have evaluated your cases thoroughly and unfortunately there is nothing more I can do to help you. All of you will die within a month."

"The good news is that I can grant each of you one wish and this can be anything you desire."

Hearing this, the Englishman immediately began to describe a month-long series of elaborate meals that he wished to have prepared for him by the most famous chefs in Europe.

Not to be outdone, the Frenchman asked that the ten most beautiful women in Europe be brought to the clinic so that he might be suitably entertained by them in the last month of his life.

Finally, the doctor turned to his Jewish patient and asked, "And what sir, may I do for you? To which the Jewish man replied, "Well to tell you the truth, I'd like to see another doctor."

I can get behind this.
The juxtaposition to the first thread currently active on the forum is also gracioso:
1554591511517.png

Back