Please Help, Still Looking

Espanna

Registered
Still looking for a permanent home for the little kitten I posted about last week. He was found in the street in Nuñez, very skinny and cold. He's black, about 2 months old, and incredibly affectionate.

A friend is looking after him at the moment, but she will return to England in June, so we need somewhere as soon as possible. I have tried several shelters and they were either full, wouldn't take kittens over 6 weeks old, or turned out to have slightly scary reputations.

He is the sweetest cat ever and so ready for a home. He likes nothing better than snoozing on your shoulder or lying across your lap. Please help and share. Thanks!

968834_10152791470505012_1324500678_n.jpg

Awwww....that is a particularly sweet kitten, unfortunately, I am not living in BA anymore. No replies from the page I sent you by PM????

Waiting to hear back! Thanks!
I advise you to send them an email ( [email protected]) too, and just try all of this several times. Whenever I read the reactions of random people on their page, I am sure that there are a lot of nice, normal people who would be interested in giving this little animal a good life. I know many cats are suffering in shelters but whenever I see such a direct example I just get frustrated by any possible unfortunate future for him. Keep me informed.

Oh noes :( If worst comes to worst, kitten can come be a barn cat here. My barn cats are not indoor cats but they have 24/7 access to shelter, food, water, etc. And obviously, they're fixed, dewormed and get vet care. It's not the worst life. If you can place him in a home, fantastic but if not, it's an option.

Oh noes :( If worst comes to worst, kitten can come be a barn cat here. My barn cats are not indoor cats but they have 24/7 access to shelter, food, water, etc. And obviously, they're fixed, dewormed and get vet care. It's not the worst life. If you can place him in a home, fantastic but if not, it's an option.

It is irresponsible to let cats run loose. They are the single highest factor in bird mortality, and also spread serious diseases, most notably toxoplasmosis.

It is irresponsible to let cats run loose. They are the single highest factor in bird mortality, and also spread serious diseases, most notably toxoplasmosis.

oh geeez. citygirl thank you for having a heart. it is not best, nor "worst life", but...hell...its something! =)

I could potentially help in June if you are in a pinch at least by offering another temporary home - but I have a puppy and he's traditionally scared of cats, has barked at them, etc. I'm not sure how that integration would go? Could possibly be OK if he get's used to her but I don't know! I also have a friend who might take him - let me ask!

We have a farm. We had mice/rats. Now we have cats and very few mice/rats. Hence why they are barn cats. And our resident owls do a lot more to reduce the bird population than our cats although I'm happy when any of them kill the damn pigeons.

Our barn cats have all been cats that were dumped or found their way onto the property. When a stray shows up, they get fixed and can stay as long as they want. I have 4 outdoor cats now. It's not a bad life for them. They are fed 2x a day, always have water, they're fixed, dewormed, get their flea meds, go to the vet if something is wrong and get to hunt and since our property is enclosed, they don't need to worry about being killed by a stray dog or a car or starving to death. And they seem quite happy snuggled up in the hay loft.

Like I said, I would always prefer a cat have an indoor home but being a barn cat is a lot better than the alternative that these cats faced.

Back